Welcome to Madera Floors
Madera Floors is a state of the art wood floor company which serves all of Northern Virginia, Maryland and D.C. We are growing to encompass a staff of highly trained craftsmen who execute each job skillfully and meticulously.
At Madera Floors we specialize in custom installation and finishing of new wood floors as well as refinishing and restoration of existing wood floors. We are also experts in installation and refinishing of pre-existing and reclaimed antique wood floors.
Our wood flooring service area covers the following counties in Virginia: Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, Fauquier and Prince William. Maryland: Montgomery, Frederick, Anne Arundel and Howard. Washington D.C.
Hardwood Floor Installation & Refinishing Services in Northern Virginia : Aldie, Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Ashburn, Bluemont, Bristow, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Delaplane, Dulles, Dumfries, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Gainesville, Great Falls, Hamilton, Herndon, Hume, Lake Ridge, Leesburg, Lorton, Lovettsville, Lucketts, Manassas, Marshall, McLean, Middleburg, Nokesville, Oakton, Occoquan.
Please feel free to browse our informative site and let us give you a free estimate for your next hardwood flooring project in your home, office or place of business.
Madera Floors provides professional quality wood flooring services including installation, sanding, refinishing, repairs, maintenance, and custom design. At Madera, we only use the highest quality materials/finishes and are always up to date on technological advancements in the wood floor industry. We target contractors, designers, corporate clients, and homeowners in the Northern VA, MD and D.C. areas. Madera’s goal is to meet our client’s budget and timeline while exceeding expectations, thus resulting in repeat business.
Floors with oil and urethane-type finishes are extremely durable. With just minimal care your floor will look beautiful for years to come. The key to preserving your floor is protecting its finish. Hardwood floors require minimal care, but it is important that you provide regular care.
- Wipe up spills with a soft dry cloth and never wet mop a hardwood floor.
- Keep your pet's nails trimmed.
- Throw rugs or area rugs should be used in high traffic areas or pivot point areas, such as in front of kitchen sinks.
- Use doormats at the entrances to your home to help trap dirt and grit.
- Install felt pads on the bottom of chairs, tables, and other furniture.
- Use Bona Hardwood floor cleaner for URETHANE FINISHES.
- Use a dolly with wide base air tires when moving heavy furniture.
- Maintain a normal indoor relative humidity level of 35% to 60%.
- Do not try to slide or roll heavy objects across the floor without precautions.
- Do not use a vacuum with beater bars.
- Do not wax your floors.
- Do not walk with spikes or "stiletto-style" heel shoes.
- Do not use Household cleaners like Murphy's oil, Fantastic, Pine-Sol, Pledge, Mr. Clean or any other containing ammonia or solvents, waxes and oil soaps.